Objective: To support our local non-profit organizations which do so much for our community. We will select seven deserving 501c(3) organizations and provide them an opportunity to earn income for their organization as well as gain exposure for their cause, by partnering with Chene Park Amphitheatre in 2012.
How The Program Works:
- Seven (7) different organizations will partner with us for the “2012 Classic Soul & Today’s R & B” concert series.
- Organizations will receive 25 free tickets to sell (for a profit)
- Up to 200 additional dicount tickets may be available to sell.
- Organizations can also use Chene Park VIP area for a pre-concert reception for guests catering cost apply.
- Each selected organization will be notified, and concert date assigned, by June 4, 2012.
Rules and Guidelines:
- All applicants must be a 501c(3) not-for-profit organization as determined by the IRS.
- Applicants must be located in Wayne, Oakland or Macomb County, and have programs serving Detroit residents.
- All applicants must complete and submit the required application by the stated deadline.
- The concert date will be assigned to the recipient organizations by Chene Park management.
- Chene Park management reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time.
- Applicants must provide programs in one of the designated program areas.
Applicant organizations must improve conditions in one of the following areas:
- The Senior Community
- The Disabled Community
- Literacy Services
- The Homeless Community
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- The Arts & Cultural Community
Once you complete the application please mail it to:
Chene Park – “IN THE MIX”
2600 Atwater St.
Detroit, MI 48207
All submissions must be post marked no later than May 26, 2012. (no faxed applications will be accepted)