The New Edition 30 Year Reunion Tour with New Edition & Whodini

Posted in Uncategorized on April 2, 201210 Comments

Friday August 3

The New Edition 30 year Reunion Tour with New Edition and Whodini

Author: Paula Anderanin

1. Mashana Chuney says:

What is the ticket price for this concert?

2. Tickets are $50-$170. Hope to see you there! You can visit ticketmaster.com to find tickets

3. ariesdouble says:

I cannot wait ..these guys all still can jam and they work a stage..LUV it

4. Donald Beard says:

To me, New Edition is the greatest group since The Temptations. There will never be another group like this, ever. They still can rock a show, individually or as the group. “NEW EDITION 4EVER!!!!

5. D.Johnson says:

Listen these guys put on a great show….real talk.
    And as for B. Brown touring with the rest of the guys, he has needed that for so long.
    I think it’s great for the group,and others that were rooting for NE all these years.

6. ALISA MC says:

I LOVE NEW EDITION! ARE ALL THE MEMBERS GONNA BE THERE? RONNIE BOBBY RICKEY MIKE RALPH AND JOHNNY? THAT WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY ARE! IVE BEEN A FAN FOR YEARS,AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE! I LOVE RONNIE DEVOE TO DEATH!

7. Monie says:

OMG!!! I CAN’T WAIT!!! I never miss a NE concert. i had the wonderful pleasure of meetin Ronnie and Ralph at the airport in New Jersey, They was so Cool they invited me to sit down have lunch with them. Can somebody say HOG HEAVEN.! They r in my fav 5, with Ronnie at # 1. NE fan 4 life Yall

8. Ebony says:

I love New Edition, my favorite song is Can You stand the rain. They give an Awesome show. I hope they will make more music. A true NE fan

9. Ebonie says:

New Edition here I come!!! Aug.3rd it’s goin’ down, and I’m ready!